Re: [FORGE odepkg] Update, deprecation and FORTRAN warnings

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: [FORGE odepkg] Update, deprecation and FORTRAN warnings
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 15:18:23 -0500

On 03/02/2014 03:01 PM, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:

However I am getting several warnings on the FORTRAN code of this
kind:

daskr/ddaskr.f:1954.20:

      *   RWORK(LRX),JROOT,IRT,RWORK(LROUND),INFO(3),
                     1
Warning: Rank mismatch in argument 'jroot' at (1) (rank-1 and scalar)

That happens because JROOT is declared as a scalar argument but used
as an array.  You can fix it by adding a dimension statement like

      DIMENSION JROOT(*)

along with the other declarations for the subroutine parameters.  In
the copy of ddaskr that I looked at, there were some declarations like
this for JROOT, but it was missing in at least one subroutine.