[GSoC2014] Looking for a mentor

From: mfasi
Subject: [GSoC2014] Looking for a mentor
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 09:51:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I am a little bit sorry for spamming the maintainers list, but I was
suggested to do so on IRC - and I am in good company. As the subject says, I
am looking for a mentor to apply for the Google Summer of Code 2014. The
topic I am interested in is the implementation of some matrix functions in
Octave (project *Improve logm, sqrtm, funm*), as I already have a little
experience on the domain. Further information on my  public application
draft <http://wiki.octave.org/User:Mfasi>  . Thank you!

Kind regards,
Massimiliano