Gsoc 2014 Idea

From: rahul anand sharma
Subject: Gsoc 2014 Idea
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 02:26:40 +0530

Sir,

sorry to bother you on your personal email.
My name is Rahul Anand and I am a third year undergraduate at the IIIT Hyderabad .I was going through the projects listed on ideas page and i found the project of improvement to N Dimensional image processing.

I have good knowledge and experience in C,C++ and Matlab.

As a starting point i have already installed and set up octave on my system.
Currently i am learning more about N Dimensional image and one thing which came up frequently is n-Sift i.e Sift features for N Dimensional Image and this has huge implications for the Medical Image Classification.
Link to paper http://www.cs.sfu.ca/~hamarneh/ecopy/isbi2007b.pdf.

I also have been looking at how output of octave and matlab differ or are similar for  same functions in case of N Dimensional image.

Can you guide me further with my idea ?
Thank you for your time,

--
Rahul Anand Sharma,