GSOC Project

From: ismail mustafa abdelfatah abouelseoud
Subject: GSOC Project
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 21:14:47 +0100

Hello,

my name is  ISMAIL MUSTAFA ABDELFATAH .
i'm in the second year of electrical engineering in sapienza the university of roma.

I'm interested in doing a GSoc 2014 project under Octave. i'm intrested in Numerical projects .
Particularly, I would really like to work on LU factorization for sparse matrices . I
I have alreay study the factorization LU for normal matrices in my univerusty and
I have study Iterative Methods like Gauss-Seidel Method and Jacobi’s Method for the Solution of Linear Systems and
many another iterative methods for non linear systems and how to make a programs for this method in c   .
I have a good knowledge for the required skills (math skills and c++).

I want know what the skills that i have to  improve  to make good project ?
what as the logarithm I have to know to make the project?

Thank you for your time,

ISMAIL MUSTAFA ABDELFATAH,

sapienza university of roma,

ITALY