RE: How do I submit new functions?

From: Lipping Joonas
Subject: RE: How do I submit new functions?
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 20:44:56 +0000

From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of nschock address@hidden
Sent: 04 March 2014 22:24
To: address@hidden

Carnë Draug wrote
> The mapping package uses mercurial so you can clone its
> repo, prepare csets and upload them to the patch tracker. Someone will
> have to approve and pull your patches into the "official" repo of the
> mapping package.

I have written a couple of the missing functions for the mapping package as
well and am looking to submit them. I know it uses mercurial and I have a
bit of experience with it but I'm not sure how to upload the patches. I've
cloned the repo but how do I upload my functions to the patch tracker? I've
looked around and am still having some trouble figuring it out.