Re: getting involved in development

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: getting involved in development
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 14:26:10 +0100

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Shubham Ranjan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> hello
> I wish to make some contribution .
> Where can i find some bugs to be fixed?(i am a beginner and don't know much)
>
> My skill set:basic python,basic c prgramming,HTML scripting,linear
> algebra,advanced calculus,probability,statistics,basic linux usage.
>
> I would be glad to something but can't figure out where to start.Please help
> me out.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Ranjan,

You can start by looking through the archives of this mailing list.
You will find all the pointers and also what other students are
working on at the moment.
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Maintainers-f1638794.html

The bug tracker is here
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave

And also check this page that was created recently
http://wiki.octave.org/Lock