Fwd: Regarding Gsoc project

From: vaibhav gupta
Subject: Fwd: Regarding Gsoc project
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 19:34:15 +0530

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 6:23 AM, vaibhav gupta <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Kai,
Now i have read more about it.Can you tell me how should i make proposal for GSOC 2014??

Hi Vaibhav,

I think you should create a public wiki page as described in http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas. Maybe you can take my profile as template as well http://wiki.octave.org/User:Siko1056. There you can describe what you are going to do on that project, as you are now more familiar with the topic.

Best,
Kai

Hello Kai,
I have created a public wiki page as described http://wiki.octave.org/User:Vaibhav1809 . Here i have just mentioned about myself and introduction of my project.If there is any mistake in it , kindly guide me.Give some kind of feedback.
I will give you my private profile in which i will mention all the necessary details asap.

Thanks And Regards
Vaibhav Gupta