Color management functions in image package

From: Sumeet Barua
Subject: Color management functions in image package
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 21:02:39 +0530

Hello,
I am Sumeet Kumar Barua, 3rd year in B.Tech ( Electrical and Electronics Engineering ) in International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar, India.
I wish to participate in GSoC 2014 (topic: Color management functions in image package)
.

Work experience:
 I am comfortable with c/c++/ code composer studio coding and electronics hardware skills.
Good experience of MATLAB, LABVIEW .
 Also I have participated in TEXAS INSTRUMENTS ANALOG DESIGN CONTEST 2014 and worked on "currency identification solutions for visually impaired".
 LINK :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Re8kK65Nw
I have worked with TI DSP TMS320C6713 as our major part for image processing.
so i want to extend my interest with this topic on Gsoc 2014.
Below I am attaching some of my simple works on enhancing images.