[no subject]

From: HRISHIKESH GOYAL
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 19:46:15 +0530

Hello Sir.I am a second year Computer Science student interested in doing the the project "Implement solver for initial-boundary value problems for parabolic-elliptic PDEs in 1D" as a GSoC 2014 participant. I have learned methods of solving differential equations in scalar and vector fields both.mathematics  was my one of the passionate subject for me  from the beginning only.because of my CSE branch I've done courses on data structure and design of algorithms in c++.  it will be awesome if I get a coding  project based on mathematics. please instruct me to so that I get involve with the project as soon as possible.

Regards