Re: [Gsoc 2014] Creating a code sharing website for Octave [Replacing Ag

From: oswalpalash
Subject: Re: [Gsoc 2014] Creating a code sharing website for Octave [Replacing Agora]
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 08:41:13 -0700 (PDT)

c.-2 wrote
> But if you want to work on a project about adapting it to working
> for Octave, you will need to set up your own modified live instance
> somewhere.

Actually sir I was in a hospital at that time, I have run a local instance
on my machine. I personally don't have any django supported hosting with me.
However I shall try my best to get it running somewhere.

c.-2 wrote
> So let me repeat the question more clearly:
> Do you have somewhere where you can set up a live instance of the modified
> SciPy central code?
> Have you ever tried installing it?

Yes I have it running on my laptop. It gets installed successfully. I shall
ask Jordi to help me out setting up an instance of it somewhere.

c.-2 wrote
> P.S. I received an email from your email provider stating:
>
> "I'll be more likely to see your email and future messages if you are on
> my priority Guest List. Please Fill This Form One Time And Then I Can Read
> Your Mails."
>
> I don't care whether you receive my email or not, And I have no intention
> to fill in any form.
> If you care about continuing this discussion make sure I don't receive
> those notifications again

Sorry, it was my email filtering system. I have changed it. It shall not
happen again.