Re: [Gsoc 2014] Creating a code sharing website for Octave [Replacing Ag

From: oswalpalash
Subject: Re: [Gsoc 2014] Creating a code sharing website for Octave [Replacing Agora]
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 09:25:15 -0700 (PDT)

c.-2 wrote
> I support your idea of trying to adapt Scipy-central to Octave.
>
> If you are going to apply for a GSoC project on this topic, I think
> showing you can set up a working live instance of Scipy-central,
> and maybe also make a few simple changes to the code,
> will make your application stronger.
>
> c.

Thanks for your support!
Actually I think Jordi will be able to help me out in setting up the
instance part of the project. I have made it available on git for time
being. I have been making changes to the code, I shall try my best to help
the community! And yes, I shall have this as my gsoc project for this year!
Looking forward to it !

PS : One more feature in Scipy Central is to allow users to download the
snippet.