[GSoC2014] Feedback request

From: mfasi
Subject: [GSoC2014] Feedback request
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 04:49:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,

I am a student applying for one of the GSoC 2014 positions. In these days, I
have submitted some bugfixes but I have received some - very useful indeed -
feedback for just one of them. I hope I have done something useful, but it
is hard to judge for me. Can someone give a look? The bug I addressed are
all listed, with the reference link, in my  user page
<http://wiki.octave.org/User:Mfasi>   at the end of the "Coding experience"
section. Also, as in a few hours the application procedure will open, it
would be great if you could give a global evaluation of my public
application. Thank you!

Moreover, nobody answered to my mentoring request so far, hence if someone
is interested in mentoring my project, I kindly ask her/him to let me know.

Best,
Massimiliano