Re: Re: Octave 3.8.1 Released

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Re: Octave 3.8.1 Released
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:07:06 -0400

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 5:56 PM, Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

HI!!   Welcome to the world of free open source software!  So glad you
could join us!  First things first, allow me to point out how great it
is that you're willing to help out on this project! We're really
excited to hear that you volunteered to compile a Release Notes list
from the list of corrected bugs that was provided in the thread
yesterday by "c." !!!1! Since we recognize the time and effort that
goes into making a complex software package as useful as Octave in
your free time, I can only say 'wow', it's great to have people like
you here to pitch in with the little things that bring it all
together! Especially something that fits so perfectly with your real
world expertise!!!! I'm sure once you get started on it the others
will be happy to review with editing/formatting/etc comments to help
get it up to snuff! I just can't express enough how excited I'm sure
we all are to see this happen, and all the thanks go to you!!!

So, THANKS!

Nick J.

/feed