Re: Gsoc

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Gsoc
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 01:13:54 +0100

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:08 AM, P Nt <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello
I am Pavel Nicolae Teodor from University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest. I am looking forward to contribute towards organziation. I am new to open source and need some guidance for same. I liked the your proiect Incomplete sparse factorizations ichol , ilu and I want to fix some bugs in this projects area to see if it's suitable for me.I'm good at C/C++ but i can write code in python too and woth templates in C++.I'm very good at math i participated on national olympics.Would you like to give me some links with this type of bugs .
Hello,

thank you for your interest in GNU/Octave development. If you want to fix some bugs in order to get your development started, you can refer to [1]. If you face any problems, don't hesitate to ask.

Best,
Kai