Re: GSOC 2014 - "Color management functions in image package" proposal

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: GSOC 2014 - "Color management functions in image package" proposal
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 17:37:46 -0400

On Wed, 2014-03-12 at 21:11 +0200, Diana Gvinianidze wrote:
> If it possible I want to clarify main milestones and goals of the project,
> what requirements for candidate and maybe I should pass some test to
> approve my skills and ability in further work with GNU Octave?

During this period, besides fleshing out a proposal, what we're really
looking for is involvement and a proven ability to build the Octave
sources and submit patches. I recommend you find some Octave bugs,
either in core Octave or in one of the Octave-Forge packages, and you
attempt to patch them.

- Jordi G. H.