Re: Available code and Pre- requisites.

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Available code and Pre- requisites.
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:02:04 +0100

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Ali Raza <address@hidden> wrote:
Sir, I want to work on your incomplete LU  and Cholesky factorization project. I am very good at c++ and Linear Algebra. I want to know that the project will be build in c++ or octave scripting language will also be used. If so, what will be available to us to solve the problem as you said that this project does not need to be started from scratch.

Waiting for your reply.

Ali Raza
Fast NUCES (ISLAMABAD)

Dear Ali,

You can get an overview of my code in [1] and the code is available from here [2]. The majority of the code is C++, there are only two high level wrapper ilu.m and ichol.m in the Octave scripting language. If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Best,
Kai

[1] http://siko1056-gsoc.blogspot.com/2013/09/thats-all-folks.html
[2] https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4V9W1l15-xMVzZyNjBNYW9pMlE/edit?usp=sharing