Re: top posting

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: top posting
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:56:10 -0400

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Santiago León <address@hidden> wrote:

On the Octave mail list you must bottom post.
This will make it easier  for people to read the email at a later time.

So from now on we will bottom post.

Doug Stewart
--
DAS

Ok, I have been looking on rlocus and it seems to be a problem in the way it's being graphed, gnuplot works fine but fltk does not, are you trying to get everything onto fltk? because then I might have to fix rlocus to work with it before I can continue with anything. Tonight I will write my wiki page.

I will look at rlocus you can use step and bode and impulse
--
DAS