[GSoC] Proposal Update

From: oswalpalash
Subject: [GSoC] Proposal Update
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 02:00:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your comments on my proposal. I'd like to take the opportunity
to clarify some things here.
1) About the Savannah Patch: I was sick for a while and had to work on my
phone for a while. So it was a bad choice from my end. I had read-discovered
many things but rather than understanding them, I blankly copied them to the
Agora patch. I agree, it was foolish of me to do that. However I have now
understood the working and concepts of the function.
2) Rar-Diff File : I was new to Mercurial at that moment. I'd like to
confess that I hadn't got a diff correctly at that time. However now that I
have learnt basic and useful information about Hg. I am now comfortable
using Hg. Open Source was new to me, and hence I produced the RAR file. I
apologise for the same.
3) My Previous Django Experience: I have updated my proposal with the
section including previous django projects. I'd like to clarify that I'm
used to django properly, but in the previous weeks, I couldn't concentrate
due to my poor health. I can code as well as deploy the code. I shall do
what ever it takes to contribute to the society and benifit the company!

Felipe G. Nievinski - Thanks for your comment. I have added section into the
proposal, kindly have a look.

Nir Krakauer & JuanPi - Sir, I agree that there was my fault in the patch.
However I guarentee that this is the last time any of this happens.

Jordi- Sorry for the misunderstandings. We can surely discuss the issue
overnight on IRC. I was busy with my examinations last few days. I have
decided to be totally honest and frank with you throughout my entire
project. Kindly let me know what you think. I shall be very delighted to be
a part of the community. (Thanks for being strict, it has made me what I
should've been). We shall definitely talk soon and I'm sure you won't regret
if we have a fresh start!