Qucs mentor and Google Summer of Code

From: jwamba
Subject: Qucs mentor and Google Summer of Code
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 14:17:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, my name is John Wamba and I would like to participate in the Google
summer of code with Octave working on the Qucs circuit simulator package.  I
originally posted here (
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Qucs-and-GSoC-td4663144.html ) however
as you can see in this thread the original mentor and writer of the
proposal, Richard Crozier, is no longer able to act as a mentor for this
program.  I was hoping that someone would be able to take his place and I
would still be able to work on this project.  If anyone is willing, please
respond and we can discuss how to proceed.

Thank you,
~John Wamba