rlocus and fltk

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: rlocus and fltk
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:16:09 -0400

This is for Lukas Reichlin as the maintainer of the control pkg.

 The rlocus does not plot with fltk and there a two simple fixes to get around the problems of fltk.
We can move the plot command  to be first:

    hplt = plot (args{:});
    set (gcf,"visible","off");
    set (hplt(kk--), "markersize", 2);

or add the axes command before we turn it off

    axes;
    set (gcf,"visible","off");
    hplt = plot (args{:});
    set (hplt(kk--), "markersize", 2);

Both of these seem to get rlocus working again.

These changes are around line 298 in rlocus.m

Lukas can you pick one and make the change, or do you want me to do more?

I am inclined to go with the second one as no data is involved so it probably will be faster.

Doug
--
DAS