OctConf 2014: September 19 - September 21

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: OctConf 2014: September 19 - September 21
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:02:33 -0400

Start making plans for coming to OctConf 2014, in Montréal, Canada for
the weekend of September 19 - September 21:

    http://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2014

Keep your eyes on this wiki page as the details of the conference
start to coalesce, and let me know if you're planning on coming.

Montréal is a unique cultural experience, a mixture of languages and
peoples, and OctConf is itself another unique experience, where Octave
users and developers can come and discuss face-to-face the many
situations we face when using and developing Octave.

In the past, we have brought successful GSoC students to OctConf, and
we may do this again this year.

- Jordi G. H.