Re: [GSoC] Proposal Update

From: oswalpalash
Subject: Re: [GSoC] Proposal Update
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

Updates on project:

I have been working on commenting system of the site. I've got comments to
be working for guest users. However to prevent the spam, I've limited 1
post/ anonymous user. tagging is working perfectly on the system.

Work Remaining:
Download counts.
Upload file bundles other than zip and process them.
User Ratings.
UI Changes
Make profiles more responsive -> add chat like support/profile picture etc.

I request someone from the organisation to be responsive here and guide me
further.

Thanks

Palash Oswal