Re: __fltk_ginput__ to __qt_ginput__

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: __fltk_ginput__ to __qt_ginput__
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 20:58:47 -0400

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Michael Goffioul <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for your help.
I am looking for an example of a callback for mouse button1 down.

Can you help to get the mouse move callback working?

Yes, I can. It depends when you need it.

Michael.

At this point in time I don't need it. I was just trying all the functions needed to do the sisotool project.
So if you are confident that it can and will be done then I think we can go ahead with the sisotool GSoC project.

This should get you started.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/9597e00ed2dd

Michael.