RE: mxe-build: undefined references

From: John D
Subject: RE: mxe-build: undefined references
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 06:24:57 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Torsten [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 6:32 AM
To: John D; octave maintainers mailing list

On 22.03.2014 00:43, John D wrote:

> [...]

Reverting src/octave.mk to its original version and then
  make tar-dist
successfully builds the stable version.

Torsten

--

I just finished installing unbuntu 13.10 and tried compiling a devel
(gui-release branch) of octave from a couple of days ago.

My install consisted of the default Ubuntu desktop install, then gcc and
autoconf installed