Re: facts: correct typo

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: facts: correct typo
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:41:21 -0400

On Sun, 2014-04-27 at 23:29 +0200, Stefan Beller wrote:
> I just found a typo in the facts command.
> As I am using hg the first time now to actually commit
> things (longterm git prophet ;)

Long-time Mercurial advocate here, erstwhile git hater:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OlDm3akbqg

> I am unsure if this is the right way to send patches, so below is
> the output of hg commit ; hg export

Thanks, this is fine. I've applied your patch. This now gives us three
Stefans in a row:

    http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/graph/26c87537ab42

You may want to pull and remove your local pre-rebased patch with:

    hg strip -r 0684d37cd9a

There are other typos in fact.m, but I've been lazy about fixing them.

- Jordi G. H.