Re: classdef debug output in make check

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: classdef debug output in make check
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 15:30:11 -0400

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
I just ran make check at revision d57a83f2d73e on default, and I see
that there's a lot of classdef debug output there. I believe this has
been discussed before, but I can't find the discussion.

Can someone please explain (again)?

I don't remember the discussion, but anyway there's no real explanation. It's just a left-over from the development process. It's handy to understand what's going on and for debugging purpose, but it should be silenced by default.

Michael.