Re: classdef debug output in make check

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: classdef debug output in make check
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 16:33:28 -0400

On Thu, 2014-05-01 at 15:30 -0400, Michael Goffioul wrote:
> On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
> <address@hidden> wrote:

> > I just ran make check at revision d57a83f2d73e on default, and I
> > see that there's a lot of classdef debug output there.
> [snip]
> > Can someone please explain (again)?
>

> I don't remember the discussion, but anyway there's no real
> explanation. It's just a left-over from the development process.

Okay, so should it be hidden behind Octave's --debug flag? Is that
all? And probably use octave_stdout instead of gnulib::printf?

Then again, the --debug flag seems way too noisy for me. I can't even
tell what it's parsing, since it seems to parse something even with
--no-site-file and --no-init-file.

- Jordi G. H.