Re: Introduction for SoCiS

From: c.
Subject: Re: Introduction for SoCiS
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 22:12:32 +0200

On 4 May 2014, at 19:33, Carlo de Falco <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> Are you a studenti enrolled in an educational institution and residenti in a
> country contributing to ESA basic Technology Research Programme?
> In other words did you check you are eligible for socis?
> c.

this thread in the SoCIS mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/esa-socis/0TQYB1l-Qak

explains what is the definition of eligible states.
One other source of information but possibly not fully up to date:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlargement_of_the_European_Space_Agency#Enlargement

My guess is that currently India is not among eligible states, but
you are invited to contact you local Space delegation or the ESA website
to know more.

c.