Re: Package for level-set method?

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Package for level-set method?
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 12:17:51 +0200

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Daniel Kraft <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 2014-05-09 11:44, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
>> I run "build.sh"  this created a tar file that I installed using
>> "pkg". The compilation should be taken care by the Makefile.
>> The problem is that your Makefile interferes with pkg install.
>> From the phony argument "oct" remove all commands. That is you should have
>> oct: $(OCT_FILES)
>>
>> and nothing else. The compiled functions do not go to "private" they
>> receive their own architecture dependent folder.
>> Also remove the file FILES from the src folder.
>>
>> This made a correct installation of your package and everything works fine.
>
> BTW, on my systems (one with Ubuntu 12.10 and one with Debian Wheezy),
> "pkg install" of the created file works just fine.
>
> Yours,
> Daniel
>
> --
> http://www.domob.eu/
> Namecoin: id/domob -> https://nameid.org/?name=domob
> --
> Done:  Arc-Bar-Cav-Hea-Kni-Ran-Rog-Sam-Tou-Val-Wiz
> To go: Mon-Pri

Have you try running the demoAll, making sure you removed all the added paths?
It is failing here unless you let "pkg install" do its job. Let me
find out if architecture dependent files can be private.
In any case you should not be copying them manually, please remove the
copy commands from the oct rule in the Makefile