Application for SoCIS

From: Georgios Ouzounis
Subject: Application for SoCIS
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 09:48:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone!

My name is Georgios Ouzounis and I have applied for participating in the
SoCIS program. I had also applied for Google Summer of Code but my proposal
wasn't accepted so this is my second attempt.

The project I am applying for is the
High_Precision_Arithmetic_Computation[1].

You can find more information about me at my wiki page[2].

Finally, this is a link on my personal CV.  CV.pdf
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663999/CV.pdf>

[1] :
http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#High_Precision_Arithmetic_Computation
[2] : http://wiki.octave.org/user:Gouzouni