Re: ESA SOCIS 2014 - Agora website

From: Pedro Gaudêncio
Subject: Re: ESA SOCIS 2014 - Agora website
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 12:34:53 +0200

Hi Jordi,

A bigger priority is to make sure that the bundle upload works.
There's some intricacies with it related to how it handles celery.
What happens if celery isn't running when you upload? What happens if
celery dies during an upload?

Are those issues reported with more detail anywhere? I guess if celery fails it should report it to the user, even the state of the task can be checked to see if it was completed successfully or not.

Can you get a local copy of Agora running and handle bundle uploads?

Sure, I'm already running it, I'll start checking the uploads today.

Here is an easy fix: the snippets currently are generated with a
secret id. Can you fix it so that secret ids can't collide? As I
recall, this is still an open bug.

Is there any ticket on it (or even a ticketing system) with more info?

Cheers,
Pedro