scrubbed attachments on maintainers list

From: Rik
Subject: scrubbed attachments on maintainers list
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 09:45:26 -0700

6/10/14

All,

Is anyone else having trouble accessing scrubbed attachments from the
Octave Maintainer's mailing list?  When I get a digest from the list serve
it helpfully says that an inline attachment was scrubbed and provides a
link, but the link is always 404 broken.

As a recent example, I wanted to see the patch that Carlo de Falco sent for
building on Mac platforms.  The link was
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/octave-maintainers/attachments/20140610/1bfd1230/attachment.txt.

--Rik