Re: optics 0.1.0 released

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: optics 0.1.0 released
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 22:18:08 +0200

Am 10.06.2014 21:15, schrieb Martin Vogel:
> cygwin64, and it gave me no error. Will post a fixed .tar.gz file, but
> to make it right: Anything else missing or wrong?

Hi Martin,
I just tried to install the optics package to play around and found this
problem but hadn't time left after debugging.

As I told you some months ago I would like to add zernike polynomials
for wavefront approximation, plotting on Poincaré sphere, some
conversion functions (for example jones vector -> SOP) and ray transfer
matrix analysis (ABCD matrix).

What are your further plans for the optics package?

Regards, Andy