Re: Building Octave4Android

From: corbinlc
Subject: Re: Building Octave4Android
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:56:40 -0700 (PDT)

Please contact me in the future if you want any information or want me to do
something.  The way that Octave for Android is built has changed a lot.  The
large scale deletion represented me having a git merge issue and trying to
delete everything and then push everything back up, to avoid going through
all the merge problems.  Looks like I was only partly successful.  A couple
of weeks ago, I pushed all the GPL licensed code (all of the packages,
including the main package) newly up to github.  I just pushed up yesterday
a couple of build scripts and a readme under the build scripts directory
that should help.

Corbin