Re: New package

From: gumlym
Subject: Re: New package
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 07:47:28 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, Looking into that ive done it like this:

The package has the following structure:
/package
  /src
  /lib
  /oct
  COPYING,DESCRIPTION, PKG_ADD

1. In the /src folder, the files of the library, that have a makefile that
compiles them into the /lib folder, which initially is empty (I have tried
the make and it works)
2. In the /oct folder, the .cc file that needs to be compiled against that
library. I have put there another makefile that just does mkoctfile
myfile.cc mylib.lib

My question is, how do I know that pkg install package will do everything in
the order its supposed to? It should first go to src, compile the dll, then
go to /oct, do the mkoctfile command, and then do all the autoload() that
are inside PKG_ADD. (I have tried running that pkg install and it doesnt
work)

I hope Ive expressed myself well... If you need anything else please tell me
thanks!