Re: Octave 3.8.2-rc2 release candidate available for ftp

From: PrasannaKumar Muralidharan
Subject: Re: Octave 3.8.2-rc2 release candidate available for ftp
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 10:25:19 +0530

> Building with LLVM 3.4 may not work with the stable branch. Please try
> the development branch instead if you want to use LLVM 3.4, or try
> building 3.8.2 with LLVM <= 3.3.

Thanks for the info. As of now I tested without JIT.

System Info: Ubuntu 14.04 64bit running on Intel Core i5 Processor.

  PASS     11577
  FAIL         2
  XFAIL        7
  SKIPPED     38

I am using clang to build Octave so the failure reported here are not
real issues. Tests are skipped as I disabled JIT.

Hope this helps,
PrasannaKumar