Re: Re-submitting all my changesets starting with "find"

From: David Spies
Subject: Re: Re-submitting all my changesets starting with "find"
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:13:58 -0600

Actually this is the only one right now.  I realize everything else has been folded, discarded, or is still active on the mailing list.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 2:29 PM, David Spies <address@hidden> wrote:
I hope no one minds.  Since there was little response the first time around.  I'm going to send out new emails outlining each of my changeset proposals (including the ones I've already made).

The first one is changes to the "find" method.  This adds nonzero-iterators for each of the four basic matrix types (Array, Sparse, DiagArray2, and PermMatrix).  These iterators will also be used later for sparse-matrix-indexing and accumulate functions:

http://hg.octave.org/octave-dspies

It's the one labeled:

All calls to "find" use the same generic implementation (bug #42408, 42421)