Re: Octave Forge down (content removed)

From: c.
Subject: Re: Octave Forge down (content removed)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 06:47:02 +0200

On 24 Jul 2014, at 22:42, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have, accidentally, removed the web space of Octave Forge. The
> package tarballs and repositories are still available for download,
> the only thing that disappeared was the online documentation. Since
> pkg works by parsing the html of each package documentation, that
> won't work either. I am trying to restore it but am dubious that this
> will be complete today. I will send a separate mail to the help
> mailing list with how to live without the Octave Forge website.
>
> Carnë

Oh, now I see,

I had started a different thread before noticing your message.

I used to periodically make manual backups of OF webspace before
you took over maintainance, but the most recent I have is dated
June 2012. There have not been too many changes since then, should
I put those files on while you work on restoring a more recent version?

c.