Sparse matrix logical indexing

From: David Spies
Subject: Sparse matrix logical indexing
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 10:40:04 -0600

I'm not sure what it's worth to send this out to the mailing list, but I've finished with sparse-matrix extraction for logical indexing.

ie
A(B) where B is logical and A is sparse behaves appropriately even when A and B are large.

http://hg.octave.org/octave-dspies/graph/

It's the one labeled: Added special-case logical-indexing function

-----

Note that although this doesn't yet handle assignment with logical indices such as A(B) = C, there's a simple workaround:

A -= A .* B;
[i,j] = find(B);
A += sparse(i,j,C)

gives the same result