Re: SoCiS2014 - odepkg

From: Jacopo Corno
Subject: Re: SoCiS2014 - odepkg
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 14:06:15 +0200

Dear Roberto,

I encountered another issue. I am updating other solvers to the new
steppers structure. During some tests I realized that with the current
evaluation of errors using the function 'AbsRel_Norm' the stepsize chosen
for the automatic_stepsize are way smaller than in the previous code where
the comparison was on velta < vtau. Did you encounter the same problem
during your work? Now that I looked more carefully it seems to me that
even ode45 has the same problem...

Thanks, best regards
Jacopo