Re: audio package maintainer

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: audio package maintainer
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 14:23:07 -0400

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 19:08:56 +0100, Carnë Draug wrote:
> However, one of the last year GSoC students was working in audio
> processing for Octave core. My understanding was that some of his work
> would replace part of the audio package in core. Unfortunately, his
> changed were never merged because no one reviewed them. That's may be
> a better place to start but someone else will have to link to his
> branch of work.

I have a work-in-progress repository of the latest work based on the
GSoC audio project:

  https://bitbucket.org/mtmiller/octave-audio-gsoc

I haven't used the audio Forge package, but based on a quick look at
the function listing, it seems like the GSoC audio work will
completely obsolete it when it is merged into Octave (something I
continually plan on revisiting).

--
mike