Contribution

From: Erasmo Alonso Iglesias
Subject: Contribution
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 19:17:40 +0200

hello,

this is my first time in the octave-maintainers list, my Sourceforge username is erasmo1982. I have developed a small set of tools for handling DEM files with Octave that may be useful for other people.

In brief, these tools allow the user to load digital elevation models in SRTM format, plot terrain profiles, calculate coverage maps and export data in STL format.

Would it be of interest for you? What is the procedure to contribute with them?

best regards,
Erasmo