Re: Octave-Forge website / docs.html

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: Octave-Forge website / docs.html
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 20:01:53 +0200

Le 12/08/2014 18:55, Carnë Draug a écrit :
2) Remove the FAQ from the top menu... but, if I understood correctly your
>previous mail, changes to the top menu are not easy to do (?).
Exactly. For the reasons explained on the other email, I won't be
doing this any time soon.

I would be glad to help, although I'm not exactly sure of how I can usefully contribute...

I think that it would be safer to be able to rebuild the whole website "from scratch" if needed, which would make it much easier to change things such as the top menu.

Easier said than done, I know, but perhaps is this a direction where I could contribute, if I knew where to start from... Is there some sort of "source code" for the website, somewhere ? I mean, a place where all the data and admin scripts for building all the html pages are located ?