Re: Octave-Forge website / docs.html

From: c.
Subject: Re: Octave-Forge website / docs.html
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:14:36 +0200

On 13 Aug 2014, at 07:36, Julien Bect <address@hidden> wrote:

> Lengthy... and not fully automated, I assume ?
actually it almost all automated, what needs to be done is:

1) install ALL packages.
2) patch generate_html to produce web pages with the new style
3) run generate_package_html for each package
4) upload all new html files to sourceforge

steps 3 and 4 will take quite a bit of time but are easily automated.

Carnë, correct me if something is missing from the list.

To make this easier in the future I'd move the code for the top menu into
a separate .php script and then invoke it from each static page, instead
of copying the static code into each page as it is done now.

c.