OctConf 2014 diffusion

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: OctConf 2014 diffusion
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 13:09:04 +0200

Hi all,

Is there anyone willing to post short comments about the talks/events
in OctConf 2014 to the social networks?
We have a G+ page and a community. During OctConf 2013 I did it
realtime (by the end of the talk there was a post going out). My
impression is that it made the event quite visible.
(this are the posts on G+
https://plus.google.com/u/0/s/%22OctConf%202013%22%20-2014/posts)

There are also several profiles in twitter (e.g. the octave guy) and
the *ica social networks, but I have no power over those.

Is anyone up to do it this year? (I regret not being able to go).