Slightly different implementation of GUI main window Undo.

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Slightly different implementation of GUI main window Undo.
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 12:50:46 -0500

I've removed another GUI callback to command_editor and put the changeset here:

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8534

It's a better approach in several ways from a programming perspective, and the end result is an Undo behavior for the main window that is more conventional. If the tab that is in focus does not have some form of Undo, the Cntl-Z in the Edit dropdown menu and the green undo icon are turned gray.

These two patches are pretty small:

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8532
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8534

Could someone please review these in the next few days. They factor into what I'm working on for next weekend.

Thanks,

Dan