Installing packages using Windows MXE Octave

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: Installing packages using Windows MXE Octave
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:02:06 +0200

Hello:

I've installed the MXE Windows compilation of Octave
(http://mxeoctave.osuv.de/), and I need to install some packages from
octave forge. There is no problem when the package has not external
dependencies. For packages with external dependencies, I've installed
them via MinGW, but I don't know how to tell 'pkg install' how the
dependencies paths for the headers and libraries are. Has anyone
installed packages with external dependencies in MXE Octave for
windows?

Thanks

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden