Re: [OctConf 2014] OpenPGP key signing anyone?

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: [OctConf 2014] OpenPGP key signing anyone?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:41:08 -0400

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 17:22:02 +0200, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
> Thank you so much Mike, I will check if there is signing event around
> here. Wasn't this somehow missing in the infographics?
> https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/infographic.html
> I realized that it is in the full guide but just at the very bottom
> (and I am not sure it was there first time I read it)

That's a good infographic for gpg newbies, thanks for sharing. Right,
looks like they are only covering the very basics to just explain why
you should bother encrypting anything.

For others, the link to the "web of trust" section in the full guide is:

  https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/index.html#section4

--
mike