Re: Octave - Ngspice interface

From: Kozma, Endre
Subject: Re: Octave - Ngspice interface
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 19:02:24 +0200

On Fri, 2014-09-19 at 14:52 +0200, Marco Atzeri wrote:

for what I can see, the usual program version and the shared lib are
mutually exclusive in the ngspice build sequence.
That makes very complicated the distribution of a binary package
for both.
I raised the issue on ngspice development list

Regards
Marco

Yeah, you have to build and install them separately. It's not very elegant, but I'm glad that there is a library at least. Even if it's still a bit immature as you said.