Re: removal of deprecated stuff in liboctave

From: siko1056
Subject: Re: removal of deprecated stuff in liboctave
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 16:03:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi Carnë,

I really appreciate this step! Recently I went through the liboctave code
again, trying to fix some warnings [1], but is really hard to see through
that code. Do you plan to make more changes to liboctave in the closer
future? I have really doubts that this code has to be as complicated as it
is right now, and I would like to help to make it hopefully smaller and
easier to understand.

In [1] an error resulting from the deprecation deletion step in kron.cc was
already fixed. I posted a patch in [2] separately.

Kai

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8567
[2] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?43595